You have probably heard about Meebits – the hottest new NFT, which became available on the 4th of May 2021. It has had the fastest start of all NFTs, having sold thousands of virtual items and reaching around 100 000 000 dollars in sales on the first day of availability. With such results, it has a good chance of becoming one of the best NFT of all time.
What are the Meebits?
It is a great new example of NFTs – virtual items with proof of ownership registered in a global network of computer servers. Meebits are 3D characters, which were automatically generated by a special algorithm and then released to the marketplace. Each Meebit has a unique set of attributes. A very limited quantity was generated, and the hype around these items have been very high (not only because they are just cool, but also because the developer of these items made the “Punks” – the most famous NFT before the Meebits launch – so everybody was waiting for the next big thing from that successful team of developers).
Is Investing in Meebits a Good Investment?
It is impossible to say whether or not investing in Meebits is a good investment. The best response we can provide you is to show you a graph of price movement over time. However, keep in mind that a past return on investment is not a guarantee of a future return on investment.
Why Do You Buy Meebits?
Everybody has their own reason to buy Meebits. These, of course, can be used as an avatar anywhere online, put into your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other social profile. If you own a Meebit, you can access its 3D model, which can be imported into 3D modeling software (you can animate your Meebit to make any moves you want). As Meebits are pretty expensive, owning a Meebit provides you with some status. Some people want to resell Meebits for a higher price, as many of these 3D models have already got their owners more than a million dollars in profits in just 24 hours. If you want to be the next guy buying a Meebit for a few thousand and selling it for over a million, you may want to try this new NFT. But remember that these 3D characters are so hot that you need thousands of dollars to buy a Meebit. Growing in price each day.
Process to Buy Meebits
- If you are totally new to this industry, first get some ether from the world’s largest exchange (bank cards and transfers are accepted). There you can exchange between any popular virtual currencies. You can use another exchange platform, but make sure you do not overpay, as smaller exchanges can’t offer such good rates for ether.
- Install a Metamask extension on your web browser. Create your password, write down 12 secret words, and copy-paste your ether wallet address for your records.
- Transfer some ether from the place you bought it to your Metamask wallet address.
- Go to the largest NFT marketplace OpenSea, then login with your Metamask wallet and choose your best Meebit from the list. Check out its price and get surprised 😊
- Purchase a Meebit of your choice using some standard and well-understood virtual marketplace features. Follow the instructions given to you by the marketplace. Confirm your transaction via Metamask. And don’t forget that NFT transactions may require transaction fees to be paid, so make sure you have enough balance in your wallet. That’s it! Now use your Meebit or just resell it later.
What Drives You to Purchase Meebits?
Everyone seems to have a different reason for wanting to buy Meebits. Of course, those may be used as avatars on a variety of social networking platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others. If you already own 3D modeling software, you can download the Meebit’s 3D model, which can then be imported into it (you can animate your Meebit to make any moves you want). Because Meebits are relatively expensive, owning one carries a certain amount of prestige. Many people want to resell Meebits for a greater price because a few of these 3D models have already gained their owners millions of dollars in just 24 hours.
You should check out this latest NFT if you want to be the person who buys a Meebit for a few thousand dollars and then sells it for a million dollars. However, keep in mind that these 3D characters are so sought-after that a Meebit can cost hundreds of dollars. Every day, the cost of living rises.
What can Meebits be used for?
- Meebits can be used to do the following:
- Make your 3D voxel character more detailed.
- Using a 3D Meebit to create 2D pixel art.
- You can both animate and have your avatars perform actions.
- They’re used as avatars in metaverses like the Sandbox, Decentraland, Somium Space, and Cryptovoxels.
- Make them your social networking profile and brag about them to your friends.
NFT Marketplace Meebits
Following catching traders, Larva Labs has lately developed another world-class platform, The Meebits NFT market, which offers ten thousand unique items for sale.
It plans to sell 20,000 3D voxel-based characters to potential investors. The USP of the Meebits NFT selling platform is that there are no trading costs. This helps to attract a large number of bids for the purchase of digital treasures.
- According to NonFungible.com, it had auctioned around 12,000 864 artifacts in only 18 days since its launch.
- The TTV of the Meebits NFT – marketplace has reached 139.34 million dollars.
The Meebits bazaar has quickly become the town’s talk of the town. It has grown by leaps and bounds, rapidly attracting more artists and traders.
What Is It About Meebits That Makes Them So Famous?
Initially, approximately 9000 Meebits appeared to be available for purchase, according to a Dutch-style auction.
Meebit #10761 is one of the most expensive Meebits ever sold, selling for 700 WETH (2.69 million). With black trousers, a bald haircut, and a handmade hoodie, it’s “Dissected” in style.
Last month, another Meebit, this time in the “Pig” category, was rumored to have sold for $2.1 million.
You don’t have to spend a fortune on a Meebit; they are available for a reasonable price. On average, a Meebit costs around $22,000. (as of the last 7 days).
Because Meebit is developed by Larva Labs, it appears to have a bright and exciting future. The 3D voxel character NFTs are one-of-a-kind digital art that can be customized, rendered in 3D, and traded easily on NFT marketplaces.
Despite being in little quantity, Meebits are significantly more prevalent than CryptoPunks, having around twice as many in circulation. The quantity of originality and rarity, on the other hand, continues to drive purchasing.
Meebits, like CryptoPunks, is a decentralized NFT initiative where the developers do not charge any fees. These NFTs offer more flexibility and transparency, which will be crucial in future NFT endeavors.